Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lofgren Engineer Boots - Badalassi Cognac size 8d

chponglasia

New in Town
Selling a pair of barely worn Lofgren engineers size 8d. Comes with the original box, shoe bags and sticker.

For size reference, I'm basically an 8d in every boot. Whites, Wesco, Red Wing, Buco - you name it. I'm an 8.5 Brannock and these truly fit perfectly.

I wore them about 3 times, and on the third time I walked by a cardboard box in my garage with a packing staple sticking out of the side and it scratched the top of the left boot. It's very superficial and you really can't even feel it with your hand. It BARELY scratched the very surface, but you can see it for now. There's also a liquid mark of some kind on the same boot that will disappear as this leather naturally darkens. I'd be willing to bet of you oiled them, both marks would disappear, but at the very least if you just wear them and wear them like they should be worn, you won't notice them in no time. This leather ages and darkens so beautifully.

Other than that, there in almost new condition.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

$800 Shipped US. Paypal F&F. These were $1250 plus shipping from Japan, and are now sold out everywhere.

IMG_0882.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG
IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads