Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Long Vintage Hair

Puzzicato

One Too Many
I'm letting my hair grow long. One day I'd like to have Brigitte Bardot's mid-fifties do: long and wavy with short layers crowning the head with curls. Looks great in an updo as well.

bardot1969_468x744.jpg

tumblr_ldkygp0hb51qc42blo1_400.gif

I love this cut but I would be so scared of it looking mullet-y!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Come to think of it, I can't decide which do I like better: B.B's in "...And God Created Woman" or Catherine Deneuve's in "Les Parapluies de Cherbourg". The last one is a high ponytail with really long hair. Either way, I have time to think, it might take a year or two before my hair is that long.

url

url

Last edited:

Romy Overdorp

One of the Regulars
I you know how to twist and braid you can do great updo's!
Here's one I did:
Start with a twist and use three sections after a few times twisting around continue with a braid (any braid, I used two kinds a round one and a classic one). Snap on an elastic band and start rolling! Pin it to your head and voila!

updo.jpg

Romy Overdorp

One of the Regulars
Come to think of it, I can't decide which do I like better: B.B's in "...And God Created Woman" or Catherine Deneuve's in "Les Parapluies de Cherbourg". The last one is a high ponytail with really long hair. Either way, I have time to think, it might take a year or two before my hair is that long.

url

url

I love that look! It's so cute with the ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points