Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Look what I dragged home from the flea market...

Mr. Scratch

New in Town
An AN-6552 flight jacket! Just laying out on someone's table with all the other junk!

Only problem I can find with it is it is missing the pocket buttons and there is a opened seam in the lining. Otherwise, magnifique!

374547209.jpg

374547211.jpg

374547221.jpg

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Awesome find. :eusa_clap Love it when that happens. Way too small for me too, or most guys probably. But when I see something like that I just have to get it if I am able. Even if it means reselling it some day at that online place.

I know whatcha mean. I'll buy stuff that would never fit me because it's just too good NOT to buy, especially at prices I know (or at least strongly suspect) are well below what the merchandise could fetch elsewhere. Thing is, though, I rarely sell the stuff. Usually I just give it to friends who might put it to good use.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Heyyyy, Mr. Scratch, I just now relooked at your avatar. I'm from Eugene too!! Did you pick that up at the Piccadilly Flea market at the fairgrounds?? I just lost about 10 lbs. what are the measurements on that thing?

fedoralover

Mr. Scratch

New in Town
fedoralover said:
Heyyyy, Mr. Scratch, I just now relooked at your avatar. I'm from Eugene too!! Did you pick that up at the Piccadilly Flea market at the fairgrounds?? I just lost about 10 lbs. what are the measurements on that thing?

fedoralover

It's nice to see I'm not the only one in town whose wardrobe does not consist of hemp tie-dye! Yup, picked it up at Picc-a-Dilly, along with everything else I own.

The jacket is pretty small, 17.5" across the shoulders, 25" down the back, and 24" down the sleeves. I'm a WWII collector though, so I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot