Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at half-belts

Anders

One of the Regulars
So I was eying an Aero Long Half-Belt, but frankly I just don't really care for the waxy, slick look their horsehide has. The photo in the steerhide section doesn't really do it much justice, so I was wondering if anyone has a brown steerhide from Aero they wouldn't mind showing off.

Also, searching around the lounge only turned up a couple photos of the Long Half-Belt, anyone else have one lying around?

Of course I also noticed this, so maybe I should just wait.

Anders

One of the Regulars
I did notice their goatskin, and it does have a nice look to it. I know Aero is good with custom orders, would changing the type of hide be within possibility?

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
Here's a picture of a goatskin halfbelt that I bought.I don't have any more pictures of it yet, I'll post more pics once the jacket arrives.

95b7_1.JPG

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Anders said:
Of course I also noticed this, so maybe I should just wait.
If your jacket size is much larger or smaller than a 44,
I suggest contacting Good Wear before deciding to wait.
It is not yet available in a range of sizes.

Anders

One of the Regulars
Very nice jackets fellas, goatskin is definitely in the running now, though I'd still like to see some steerhide examples.

feltfan said:
If your jacket size is much larger or smaller than a 44,
I suggest contacting Good Wear before deciding to wait.
It is not yet available in a range of sizes.

Yeah, I'm a pretty skinny guy. Though the more I hear about them, the more I think that Aero has what I'm looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24