Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a Dapper Passport Case with RFID Protection

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Dear Ladies and Gents,

Yes, you can trust your eyes – Zachary is back.

This year in late July, my missus and me start our summer holidays, which we will spend on the Canary Islands.

Preparations are fine so far, but now I'm stuck in the quest for a passport case.

Of course I already checked Bellroy, since I already do have a purse from them which I am pretty satisfied with.
However, when it comes to passport cases, they just offer complete travel wallets with ample space for money bills, various cards, and even a pen – with mostly all of that not being on my wish list. Cards and money stay safe in my Bellroy purse. I just need a simple, straight, ordinary envelope to put my passport in so it is well protected – from physical harm as well as data fraud. Hence, I need something with RFID protection. Yes, I know, Bellroy does exactly that. But I don't need a whole wallet, as I said.

As I'm willing to spend a reasonable buck, I looked around at Longchamp as well as Hermès. Yes, these things look fine. (Except of the Hermès case, which is surprisingly straight and average-looking considering its price tag.) But they offer no RFID shielding. (At least they're not advertised offering it.)

I also had a look at Montblanc (I use their writing instruments and a business cards holder already), however they're raising a €200 for it, which is ridiculous since this price even outperforms the Himalaya of the Money Burning Industry, aka Hermès Paris, and isn't equipped with RFID protection, either.

So, perhaps some of you can give me a hint?

What I need: A simple envelope to put my passport in, offering RFID shielding.
What I don't need: Some nifty sort of portefeuille fit to put in James Bond-like accessories like five American Express Platinums, a waterproof writing instrument, a 500 lumen flashlight, a life vest, a set of sawblades, and a life raft. Please also leave aside some Cartier, Gucci, or Scrooge McDuck-like products, vegan, CO2-neutral, and invisible for radar, made of genuine Tapir Leather, and giving the impression I'm not only rich enough to buy this ditsy item, I even can afford not taking it seriously myself.

Any ideas are highly appreciated!

Dapper greetings
Zachary

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And? Did you find anything dapper to wrap your passport in?
Even more questions…:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21