Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking to trade a hat for my Goorin Brothers Central Valley

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
I don't care much for this hat of mine. I bought it about 1 month ago and it's really just gathering dust right now. I'd rather have somebody own it then have it sitting on my dresser and not be worn. Its valued at 120 bucks and it's only been worn a few times. It has a pocket on the inside lining if that adds to the WOW factor... if there is one. I'm looking for a hat that can be worn in the summer heat or a lighter colored fedora which might be hard to come by due to vaule. Its an XL size hat.

I'm considering selling it on Ebay. Made out of polyester. I apologize of the quality of the photos. The camera lense on my phone is broken except the front facing one. If somebody is legitimately interested i can make a video using the front facing cam and post in on youtube.
Once again I apologize of the quality of these photos and i do not expect for this post to be taken seriously. If somebody desires to see more of the hat in a video I can make one once I get home from work tonight. I do not wish to post sh*ty photos but my phone is all I have when it comes to photos.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Many of us here only have a cell phone for photo's so don't let it concern you so much!

Some advice for you to ponder....as time comes and goes you will find your desires and taste in hats change...at some point you will want a good clean vintage hat..be it a straw or beaver felt...or maybe something like an Akubra brand hat like a Camp Draft.....or maybe even a Custom made hat. You may have to save up if your budget is not flowing with a lot of extra cash...but...to save for a hat you REALLY want can save you from spending money on "leap frog"" purchases you most likely will make along the course of your hat addiction! If you do not buy things you really do not like..and save...eventually you can buy exactly what you want to own.....

BUT remember this also...if you have been bitten by the hat bug...you will NEVER be satisfied....you will buy one...then look for another...and it will keep going...some day you may have a good number of hats...perhaps 30 or more...and still...you will look for your next "holy grail"...that you have had your eye on for some time. This is all natural to take place. Just know it is how it goes. Also no matter what...if you want a certain hat...you will more than likely find it...here..eBay..some place. Stick some money aside for that hat...you will see it and if you have extra money then you have it!

Good luck and do not be a stranger here...we are basically a large crew of some good people...give yourself and US a chance to know you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav