Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Buco J23 - Size 42

Cheech

A-List Customer
For sale is a LW J23 in overall good condition. I don’t know the leather weight per se. it’s certainly the thickest leather I’ve handled, and that includes a 3.5-oz LW pea coat I owned 10 years ago. With the removable collar, it weighs around 7.5 pounds.

About the removable collar, it was made by Johnson Leather for a custom jacket I had ordered years ago. I had extra snaps added to the collar so that it could accommodate the J23. The fit isn't perfect—sometimes, one of the snaps comes undone if I arch my back while reaching too far forward—but it’s not a regularly occurring bug.

The leather is fairly well broken-in, with great graining throughout. The sleeves have taken on a pronounced curve such that the straight-down sleeve measurement seems misleadingly short. At 6’2”, they aren’t too short for me, hitting me at my wrist.

The primary wear can be seen on the lining. The nylon itself is in good shape, but the diagonal stitching has come undone in places (see photos). Otherwise, everything’s in good order, including the zips, the main one of which is a #10 Talon.

I’m asking $1100 here (PayPal FF), which includes shipping in the continental US. Of course, I’m happy to ship abroad but will have to take into account shipping charges on a case by case basis.

Measurements are as follows:
-Pit to pit: 21 inches (this is likely an underestimate due to the thickness of the leather and the fact that I have a 42-inch chest and wear this comfortably)
-Sleeve length (straight down from shoulder seam to cuff): 24 inches
-Shoulder width: 20 inches
-Back length: 24.25 inches
-Hem width: 19.5 inches (again, probably an underestimate due thickness of leather)

jQQWERZ.jpg

uzYEm5i.jpg

C4fpVLy.jpg

YNQWK5N.jpg

5lPTklY.jpg

4yJQsAH.jpg

0lNSZo6.jpg

pawZL97.jpg

Fd6Xwqg.jpg

3GKFJZY.jpg

ksozay

One Too Many
Brilliant fit on that jacket.

Will be difficult to find another with that fit. Stuart really did a great job on this one.

Cheech

A-List Customer
I appreciate all of the kind words. However, I must move it on. I already have a RMC J-22 and a dedicated riding jacket, so this one's a bit redundant. Plus, I need to make space for a Field Leather jacket that will (hopefully) be coming soon.

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
The Jacket looks great. That leather looks thick and nice. I also have the j-22 with the mouton collar. Anyway this will make someone very very happy I am sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner