Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds jacket first season update

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Still perfect.
Look at how nice the faded black thread looks.

IMG_6471.jpeg

View attachment 563245

IMG_6473.jpeg

IMG_6474.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6472.jpeg
    IMG_6472.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 68

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Yeah it's not the thread that takes me aback, it's that leather. Beautiful.

Is it 3 oz @ChewingWax? How much have you worn it?
Thanks. Yes. It’s the 3oz. Its a size 42 and weighs just under 5 pounds. It’s been virtually the only jacket I’ve worn for a year now. If it is under 60 degrees out I wear it. Rain and snow just bead up on it. It’s wind proof. I have a thin down sweater that I use as a layer that makes it warm down into the single digits. The leather is transcendently beautiful. And it’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever owned.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes. It’s the 3oz. It’s been virtually the only jacket I’ve worn for a year now. If it is under 60 degrees out I wear it. Rain and snow just bead up on it. It’s wind proof. I have a thin down sweater that I use as a layer that makes it warm down into the single digits. The leather is transcendently beautiful. And it’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever owned.
IMG_0030.gif

skybert

One of the Regulars
Thanks. Yes. It’s the 3oz. Its a size 42 and weighs just under 5 pounds. It’s been virtually the only jacket I’ve worn for a year now. If it is under 60 degrees out I wear it. Rain and snow just bead up on it. It’s wind proof. I have a thin down sweater that I use as a layer that makes it warm down into the single digits. The leather is transcendently beautiful. And it’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever owned.
Nice! Your jacket is yet more proof that that's the way to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran