Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Suburban fit

What does a Vanson Spokane look like? Never seen one! Especially the back?
LOL. Google might help you faster. The OP hasn’t been seen in 4 years.
IMG_4141.gif

Thanks! Of course I went to google first! It always comes back to TFL….that’s where the facts reside as you know, and when the site was wonky, I died a little. Google ain’t shit for this stuff, just TFL
Here you go. Basically a modified model J

IMG_4143.jpeg
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4142.jpeg

Bluechel

Practically Family
Yeah, I just bought that one, and I sure am curious what it looks like whole….you know, with the now missing parts

Vanson made a couple riffs on what is essentially the model J.

Yeah, I just bought that one, and I sure am curious what it looks like whole….you know, with the now missing parts
there was one for sale in the classifieds a couple months ago.
IMG_4205.jpeg

IMG_4206.jpeg

Bluechel

Practically Family
Ah yes, so that was their approach! No attraction to that finishing detail. But thanks for that, great to see how much I don’t want to finish it out. Will make an attempt at a new finish look. Ken (seller on eBay) has that 90’s leather that is the best Vanson ever had, so my four best jackets are from him, but they’re all missing zippers or belts or something. I’ve dutifully fixed the other three but this one will be a different end. Thanks for this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran