Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Yes, you may continue to study for your registered farmer pesticide course.

Just not now.

20220122_100255.jpg

Squeakers from a dragon plushy toy. She usually.goes straight for the squeaker, so we got her a dragon with several in it. She went right at it and dug them all out over the course of two days. She also goes straight for the little nipples that makes the sound and bites them off...My dog's weird.
Maybe not as weird as you think. If we bring home a toy with one (or more) of those squeakers in it our dog will work on finding and removing the squeaker, then run around the house with it in his mouth making it squeak just because he knows it annoys us.

Maybe not as weird as you think. If we bring home a toy with one (or more) of those squeakers in it our dog will work on finding and removing the squeaker, then run around the house with it in his mouth making it squeak just because he knows it annoys us.
I’m convinced some dogs do have a sense of humor.

Squeakers from a dragon plushy toy. She usually.goes straight for the squeaker, so we got her a dragon with several in it. She went right at it and dug them all out over the course of two days. She also goes straight for the little nipples that makes the sound and bites them off.

View attachment 411754

My dog's weird.
I can just imagine what your DVM might think when they see a bunch of these show up in an X-ray in your dog's stomach. You dog is a mule.

I can just imagine what your DVM might think when they see a bunch of these show up in an X-ray in your dog's stomach. You dog is a mule.

She's weird, but she's smart enough not to swallow plastic. She just meticulously destroys toys and spits the pieces out on the floor for us to clean up.

I recently had to battle some mice that got into the house and set traps with peanut butter. Even though I did my best to keep them out of reach, one evening I looked down and she had a trap she was intently ripping apart, piece-by-piece.

Otis, 12 years old (or so), on the left, in the red coat. Vernon, 16 months (or so), on the right, in the formal attire.

I drove Vern to his new home out in Washington state. He’s fitting in quite well there, where he has a dog a little bigger and just a little older than him to romp around with. His new mom sends videos daily.
CCA934D1-2CA6-4C62-8695-68BDB498B343.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner