Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Little Miss Noname.

My brother brought home this cute little hand-full last night. :) She's a poser and a talker
dscn1054.jpg

dscn1058.jpg

Lee

Jovan

Suspended
MaryDeluxe said:
1677706156_0504ed3eb8.jpg

Cat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I saw it first, it's mine.
3. If it's in my paw, it's mine.
4. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
7. If there's more than one, ALL of them are mine.
8. If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
9. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
10. If it's boring or doesn't taste good, IT'S YOURS!!!
That is one huge cat!

anabolina

A-List Customer
MrNewportCustom said:
My brother brought home this cute little hand-full last night. :) She's a poser and a talker
dscn1054.jpg

dscn1058.jpg

Lee
Oh, how adorable. I moved in with my parents with my dog and my sisters are not happy with me because they want a cat/kitten like that so bad they can taste it. Oh well, they seem to like Luna too.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
anabolina said:
Oh, how adorable. I moved in with my parents with my dog and my sisters are not happy with me because they want a cat/kitten like that so bad they can taste it. Oh well, they seem to like Luna too.

Kitten is not particularly tasty.

Feel free to share that with them. :p

SarahLouise

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
dscn1054.jpg

dscn1058.jpg

Lee

Awww she's so beautiful! I miss my cat being a tiny handful, they grow up so quickly. Have you named her yet?

cooncatbob

Practically Family
I got Samantha when she was 6 months old so I missed out on the adorable kitten stage. She was well on her way to being a pampered Prima Donna.
All she need was a place to herself.
Her Royal Beastliness.
435185246_f7fa14cc79.jpg

MissWednesday

New in Town
Ohs! So many cute kittehs to ogle at!

My boyfriend and I only have a goldfish here as we can't have pets [huh] But as soon as we move we're going to get two Devon Rex kittehs (and I can't wait!!)

So keep posting pictures of your beautiful pets so that I can live vicariously through you all! lol

griffer

Practically Family
epr25 said:
Those cats are so odd. I like them though. I have never had the pleasure of meeting one in person but would like to. Are they soft? I imagine them feeling kind of like a horses nose?

They are soft, and yes, quite a bit like a horses nose!

Our black boy sphynx Harold is a bit thicker skinned and not as soft as my Josephine, but they are both very pettable and snuggly!

Josephine is soft like butter, like one of my wife's leather coats, Harolds is soft like one of my leathers...if that makes any kind of sense.

I didn't take a shine to them until I held one at a Cat show. Yes, I went to a cat show. Then I couldn't put them down and decided to buy one for my wife immediately.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
SarahLouise said:
Awww she's so beautiful! I miss my cat being a tiny handful, they grow up so quickly. Have you named her yet?

"Little Miss Noname" (get it?) is temporary, as my brother is currently seeking a home for her, and may have found one. (We already have several cats.)

Just remember what Ogden Nash said in a (favorite) poem (of mine):

The Kitten

The trouble with a kitten is
THAT

Eventually it becomes a
CAT

cooncatbob! Your Samantha looks to be about the same size and fluffiness as my 'Tilla! He's a ten-pounder, but his poofiness makes him look like a twenty-pounder! :D (And then there's Mary Deluxe's behemoth! GOODNESS, it's HUGE! Is that a young panther, Mary? :))

Lee

I love them all, regardless of size or title. :)

Jovan

Suspended
griffer said:
They are soft, and yes, quite a bit like a horses nose!

Our black boy sphynx Harold is a bit thicker skinned and not as soft as my Josephine, but they are both very pettable and snuggly!

Josephine is soft like butter, like one of my wife's leather coats, Harolds is soft like one of my leathers...if that makes any kind of sense.

I didn't take a shine to them until I held one at a Cat show. Yes, I went to a cat show. Then I couldn't put them down and decided to buy one for my wife immediately.
No matter what though, I can never stop thinking of Mr. Bigglesworth when I see one of those breed! lol

I need to dig up pictures of Hobbes as a little kitty... until then, here's one of her sneaking around on the couch on my 21st birthday.

n201409630_31509855_7532.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Jovan said:
No matter what though, I can never stop thinking of Mr. Bigglesworth when I see one of those breed! lol

I need to dig up pictures of Hobbes as a little kitty... until then, here's one of her sneaking around on the couch on my 21st birthday.

WOW that's one tiny kitty!! :D

ShortClara

One Too Many
A Horse in a Cat Suit

Yes enormous and long, she grumpy and snotty, but she's my baby:

Pappy.jpg

Paprika, Queen of Everything... isn't she gorgeous?

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Jovan said:

Aww! What a great pic! You and the kitten are both adorable. :eusa_clap

John K Stetson

One of the Regulars
Looks like some serious (c)attitude there! How many candles for Mr. Remy?

MaryDeluxe said:
1677706156_0504ed3eb8.jpg

Cat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I saw it first, it's mine.
3. If it's in my paw, it's mine.
4. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
7. If there's more than one, ALL of them are mine.
8. If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
9. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
10. If it's boring or doesn't taste good, IT'S YOURS!!!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
MrNewportCustom said:
dscn1054.jpg

dscn1058.jpg

Lee

I want this kitten to come and live in my pocket. Then whenever I would need some kitten therapy, I could pull out pocket kitteh.

I need to figure out a way to make them stay kittens forever though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred