Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Slim Portly

One Too Many
dandelion-vint said:
Sammy looks like a reall sweetie too.
The breeder just sent me a video of Sammy being very silly and terrorizing the rest of the litter as they were all trying to sleep! I don't think her brothers and sisters are thinking that she's very sweet today.

lol

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hello all,

This is Purrella DeVille (photo from months ago). My girlfriend has a thing for cats and cute names. I've grown to love the critters too. Purrella is only 3 years old and we've had her since she was born.

She has a bad heart disease. We are sooo sad about it. Several trip$ to the vet' and doing meds to keep fluids from building up around and in her lungs. Today she had a better day than she's had in over a week. At least there's that. Basically though, she went from the most lively, playful little kitty to almost too weak to walk. It doesn't look good.

Sorry for being a downer. Had to get it off my chest. :(

Purrella_bandita.jpg

cufflinkmaniac

A-List Customer
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hello all,

This is Purrella DeVille (photo from months ago). My girlfriend has a thing for cats and cute names. I've grown to love the critters too. Purrella is only 3 years old and we've had her since she was born.

She has a bad heart disease. We are sooo sad about it. Several trip$ to the vet' and doing meds to keep fluids from building up around and in her lungs. Today she had a better day than she's had in over a week. At least there's that. Basically though, she went from the most lively, playful little kitty to almost too weak to walk. It doesn't look good.

Sorry for being a downer. Had to get it off my chest. :(

Purrella_bandita.jpg

Sorry to hear about that.Beautiful cat!

tempestbella42

One of the Regulars
great gretsh playing but she stole the show !!:eusa_clap

chacked out your other video with her watching the computer screen.....montys looking for her now!!!lol lol

Randal

Familiar Face
Here's a few pics of Smokey, our Schnoodle (Poodle and Schnauzer mix).

Takin a nap:
napsmokeypp0.jpg

Eatin peanut butter:
pbsmokey1nr6.jpg

Drying himself off after a bath:
bathsmokey1xq3.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Fletch said:
The kitties must dream. They are such sensualists.
Cat dreaming is probably as vivid and simple as cat life: warm sun, food, birds, chasing things.

Yes! absolutely!!!!!!

And look Fletch, puppies have dreams of their own too! :D :D :D

ButchySnickersDreamingX.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Fletch said:
The kitties must dream. They are such sensualists.
Cat dreaming is probably as vivid and simple as cat life: warm sun, food, birds, chasing things.

. . . climbing window screens, puking in your shoes, shedding on your breakfast, knocking your toothbrush into the toilet . . .

Lee

It's a Blue Dog!

Here is Max the Dachshund with Blue (a Poodle and various Terrior mix) and general sweetie pie. Blue is on loan from my friend Signe who had to move when the cretin that was her landlord had his house she was living in foreclosed and she can not take the Blue dog to the new location. Now Max and Blue are having fun being DOGS! They play the "I'm gonna bite you" game, wrestle around, play TUG of war with a toy and general running around with selected barking.

120808004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR