Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lovely Liners

CKC

Familiar Face
Wow! There are so many beautiful liners here! I hadn't thought about making my own liners until now, but this thread has definitely inspired some ideas.

My best looking liner so far is this one in my 100X OR.
2ipittUh.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Wow! There are so many beautiful liners here! I hadn't thought about making my own liners until now, but this thread has definitely inspired some ideas.

My best looking liner so far is this one in my 100X OR.
2ipittUh.jpg
Pretty liner @CKC.
Aside: we have/had a member here who was in charge of re-designing all(?? I believe)of Stetson’s hat line back around 2010-14 or so.
He upped their game immensely, until he left.
Your access to their facility and current line makes for interesting conversations. Just a thought.
B

CKC

Familiar Face
Pretty liner @CKC.
Aside: we have/had a member here who was in charge of re-designing all(?? I believe)of Stetson’s hat line back around 2010-14 or so.
He upped their game immensely, until he left.
Your access to their facility and current line makes for interesting conversations. Just a thought.
B
Very Interesting!

This limited run OR I have was a project put together by one specific individual there at the Garland, TX factory. I didn't even think to ask him about other interesting projects he may have done in the recent past, or more importantly what he might be looking to do in the near future. I know I sent him some metallic red/white/blue American flag print hot stamping foil to play around with recently. I'm going to be there again next month and thanks to what I'm learning here...OH BOY do I have a bunch of new questions to ask. I'll let you know if I learn anything the good folks here might find interesting. :)

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Very Interesting!

This limited run OR I have was a project put together by one specific individual there at the Garland, TX factory. I didn't even think to ask him about other interesting projects he may have done in the recent past, or more importantly what he might be looking to do in the near future. I know I sent him some metallic red/white/blue American flag print hot stamping foil to play around with recently. I'm going to be there again next month and thanks to what I'm learning here...OH BOY do I have a bunch of new questions to ask. I'll let you know if I learn anything the good folks here might find interesting. :)
Oh boy! Sounds good.
Slow down Secretariat…don’t scare those Stetson boys away yet! Lol
You’ll have orders out the wazoo around here.
You fittin in nice!
B

Yamahana

One Too Many
Scrolled thru this thread again looking for bronc riders of which I have two. Lots of dead links now. The Resistol Westerner bronc rider is common. Not aware of any others.

The Miller posted by Rick @rclark.

View attachment 523316

My embroidered Knox American Royal. Bowen @AbbaDatDeHat has this one in a Knox Ranger.

View attachment 523317

The Moore Hat Co, Lawton, OK.

View attachment 523319
Love these Bronc Rider liners HJ, wish I had one to add. Bought a cheap Miller Bros awhile back just for the liner tip of a mounted cowboy.

Scrolled thru this thread again looking for bronc riders of which I have two. Lots of dead links now. The Resistol Westerner bronc rider is common. Not aware of any others.

The Miller posted by Rick @rclark.

View attachment 523316

My embroidered Knox American Royal. Bowen @AbbaDatDeHat has this one in a Knox Ranger.

View attachment 523317

The Moore Hat Co, Lawton, OK.

View attachment 523319
I have an old Miller bronc rider. Don’t think it made the Lovely Liners page before due to condition. Here goes…

IMG_20220131_170458105_HDR_Original.jpeg
IMG_20220131_170517299_HDR_Original.jpeg
IMG_3929_Original.jpeg
IMG_20230302_171540660_HDR_Original.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21