Lucchese Classic line snip toe cowboy boots nice stitch work and hand paint

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jonbuilder, Jun 27, 2020.

1. jonbuilder

jonbuilder One Too Many

Lucchese handmade classic boots. The Classic is Lucchese’s’ top line of boots and Lucchese’s only handmade boot. These boots are hand-painted with elaborate stitch pattern on the vamps heals, collar, and shafts. Overlay on the pulls. Finely fashioned snip toes finish off the boots.

These boots are in excellent condition showing very little signs of wear other then the heal caps require replacing. The toe caps appear to be original, demonstrating the little wear time on these boots.

The vamps are made with fine soft smooth calf leather.

This style has been discontinued by Lucchese, probably too labor-intensive, the nearest boot I found was $1,700 and show’s less style.

$225 shipped US48 paypal F&F

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_eeb.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ee6.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ee4.jpg ZkWeGoeCRQOowMEGTBWsVg_thumb_efc.jpg erKOeunSQGa+HmngIk8RYg_thumb_eff.jpg z8ZUFdQASVWYjinknIyb0w_thumb_efe.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ef9.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f00.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_efb.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f01.jpg

2. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

I have a heap ( read EXTENSIVE) collection of Lucchese Classic boots and can vouch for the quality.

I am an 11D / 10.5 2E/ 11 E guy. GLWS

3. jonbuilder

jonbuilder One Too Many

SOLD