Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Mainly) Classic English Shoes for Sale

TimJ

New in Town
Since moving from London to San Francisco, via Canada, I no longer wear the classic English shoes I used to wear all the time.

I have two pairs of Crocket & Joines full brown brogues, two pairs of Church's black loafers, one pair of Crocket & Jones cordovan Oxfords, and one pair of Crocket & Jones cordovan brown loafers. All these are size UK 10.5.

I am looking for $200 each for the brogues, $150 each for the loafers, and $350 each for the cordovan loafers and cordovan Oxfords.

Also, there is a pair of brown suede R.M Williams boots ($125), also UK 10.5, and a pair of Danner Mountain Light II in US 11 ($185).

All of them are worn, some only a little (the Danners) and others more as you can see from the pictures
C&J Brogues 1.jpg
C&J Brogues 1.jpg
but they all have many happy years of service left in them; quality lasts!

I have more photos of all these and can take more if you need specific angles. The only two issues with any of them are that the cordovan loafers will need re-heeling soon (the sole is fine) and the suede boots have an annoying stain on one toe - see picture.

Attachments

• C&J Brogues 2.jpg
    C&J Brogues 2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 132
  • C&J Cordovan Loafers.jpg
    C&J Cordovan Loafers.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 131
  • C&J Cordovan Oxfords.jpg
    C&J Cordovan Oxfords.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 140
  • Churchs Loafer LB.jpg
    Churchs Loafer LB.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 144
  • Churchs Loafer Triangle.jpg
    Churchs Loafer Triangle.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 137
  • Danner ML II.jpg
    Danner ML II.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 144
  • RMW Suede Books.jpg
    RMW Suede Books.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 150
  • RMW Suede Stain.jpg
    RMW Suede Stain.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 161

TimJ

New in Town
Been away - back and looking to move these shoes. Open to any reasonable offers to make space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran