Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marion Ravenwood Shirt

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Since I can't post ebay auctions at Indygear and this also relates to the 1930s, as Raiders of the Lost Ark was set during the 1930s, I thought I'd post this. If any of you gals come across a shirt like this (preferably in with red embroidery instead of blue) please contact me as having an exact shirt like this has been a quest.

Those of you guys from COW who have followed the Marion shirt discussions, will know this is the same shirt as Marion's but with blue thread and a slightly different embroidery pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8325119159&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Feraud

Bartender
ITG, I will check some of the Indian, Hippie style shops that I have seen in NYC. Some of those places carry shirts very similar to what you are looking for.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Yep, Lauren, I have been watching the last one all week and am now hoping no one tries to outbid. That is pretty close. If anyone sees more like this, please feel free to email or PM me.

I had started a shirt several years back but have failed to finish it due to lack of time for the cross stitching. Here's a pic:

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Wow! that looks amazing! All that work! I don't think I have the patience for embroidery... Are you coming out for the Summit this year? I hope so, I look forward to seeing you again :)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
We're going on Friday morning and probably leaving around 3 or 4pm to head back to the ship to get ready for dinner at Sir Winstons.

Oh and I forgot to bid on the shirt. I just plum forgot due to dealing with some unpleasant situations from work tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24