Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

men who write in or keep journals

wallypop

New in Town
I've kept a written journal since I was graduated 8th grade. I have quite a few volumes now. I don't write in it everyday, but only when I get the urge to sit down and get something out of my system, or record something for posterity.

I keep two journals actually, both leather bound. One is my home journal, and the other is a travel journal I keep in my school bag and take with me wherever I go. It's really fun to pick up one of my old journals and open it to a random page and start reading... brings back memories I forgot about, and helps me to see how much I have grown as a person.

I recommend it to everyone, but don't feel you have to write in it EVERYDAY... write when the mood hits you.
I agree. I do same thing. Have for 30 years now.
Mine started as a book, called "Garage Psychology 101." Why? I grew up in a converted garage after WW2 tahat was always changing , being added on to, and my Dad and I did all of it thru the years. I spent a

wallypop

New in Town
.....oops continuing here..... lot of time in garages. my "retreats". One fact I'm proud of is every notation-entry was written inside my present garage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21