Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Not seeing this here yet, so I thought I may as well post this.

Merry Christmas to everyone. The Fedora Lounge has been such a wonderful part of our life, and we wish for everyone to have a beautiful and happy Christmas this year. Thank you all for being a part of "the Family".

Lots of love to you,

Cindy & Daniel

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Merry Christmas to everyone at the Fedora Lounge. Interesting FL discussions about style, hats, history, and books and movies have certainly made my year more enjoyable. We've got a little snow on the ground, so I'm starting to catch the spirit of the season. Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy 2017.

Bigger Don

Practically Family
and to you and yours, Cindy...as well as to the rest of the Fedora Lounge members and their families.

...especially hearty wishes go to all those who are sending me fine hats for the holidays, expecting nothing in return except maybe a grunt of gratitude and a few words of praise like "I've seen worse" and "Not as bad as when I was six and came down with the measles on Christmas morning". :)

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Belated Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
xaPdOzb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy