Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mezlan Spectators

geo

Mezlan, a good leather-soled shoe company from Spain, makes this spectator:
mezlan.jpg

on sale at STP:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/386,77163_MEZLAN-SQUIRE-SPECTATOR-DRESS-SHOES-For-Men.html

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
Two Mezlan pairs in the mail

So miffed was I about my failed Saks mission for two-tones, that I bought two pairs of used Mezlan two-tone shoes on eBay. I wouldn't dream of buying used shoes normally, but these all-leather shoes looked well made enough that no matter what shape they're in, my shoe guy will be able to make them like new. My size and $25 each ($50 for both pairs), I figured I couldn't go wrong. I really got them for these cream/tan ones (though a black/burgundy pair is the 2nd):

mezlan1.jpg

Not strictly spectators, I know, but a similar idea. I'll post more pics after they're fixed up like new.

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
My USED $25 Mezlan "Spectators"

I wouldn't normally buy used shoes, but I saw these for cheap, all leather, and I liked them. I thought they could easily be fixed up if needed. I lucked out. They're in great shape. I got two pairs, but this tan pair is the pair I was really after (black and burgundy, maybe there'll be an occasion...). I wore these to the Huber's Roundtable last night and got oodles of compliments, from guys and gals alike.

mezlana.jpg

mezlanb.jpg

I really like them a lot. I dig the square toe, and the diamond punch pattern, and little details like the leather finished laces. Score! :eusa_clap

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
Black & Burgundy pair, also $25

These look very spiffy with a nice pair of pants. I wasn't sure, but now that I see them accompanied, I like them quite a bit.

mezlanc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR