Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military Uniforms

Major Boothroyd

New in Town
Here is a website that offers reproduction military uniforms. I have not ordered from them as yet, but they have cool stuff. You can also find officer pinks, that can be substituted for your Indy pants.

http//wwiiimpressions.com/

MB

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Military Uniform FABRIC?

One website offers fabric, I think it's At The Front, but they no longer carry the Waffen SS Oak fabric. Anyone know of a site or storefront that sells it by the yard?
Also, there's a website that discusses the fabric used by the Germans. It was a plain weave (not a twill) of a wool/rayon content (and the rayon increased as the war dragged on). "Plain weave" covers a LOT of variations; anyone know what it was? Flannel perhaps?

I'm thinking B Black and Sons would be a good source for solid colored wool and wool blends....;)

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
dakotanorth said:
One website offers fabric, I think it's At The Front, but they no longer carry the Waffen SS Oak fabric. Anyone know of a site or storefront that sells it by the yard?
Also, there's a website that discusses the fabric used by the Germans. It was a plain weave (not a twill) of a wool/rayon content (and the rayon increased as the war dragged on). "Plain weave" covers a LOT of variations; anyone know what it was? Flannel perhaps?

I'm thinking B Black and Sons would be a good source for solid colored wool and wool blends....;)

At The Front sells "Swiss Wool", which is similar to the WW2 German wool cloth but in a more grey shade.

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy