Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miller Goes Under

hatflick1

Practically Family
Has this already circulated the Lounge?
I was shocked to learn that Miller Hats is going out of business... hats, furnishings and fixtures. It appears the stock
remaining is on eBay.
Always a sad day when a hat supplier goes under.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I had noticed that their website lost the dress hat category, and has offered fewer western options as well. Too bad. where's the ebay stock?

hatflick1

Practically Family
I read on some website or another last night that Miller hats are on eBay. I will give it a look.

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Looked like a good store - wide selection. Pity to see them go under. Hope you guys pick up some good stuff. Make sure you ask for a browse in the store room for old advertising material!

carldelo

One Too Many
I've browsed the Miller Hats website over the years, and was particularly interested in their old Douglas OR clone. However, their no-returns policy (store credit only) made it an easy choice to buy elsewhere. I can't help but think if they had adopted a more customer-friendly attitude they might still be in business.

Kmadden

New in Town
I e-mailed the company today and asked what was up.

A spokesman responded: "Miller Hats is under new ownership. Just keep checking back from time to time on the new website
for more styles."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner