Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Missing diamond for Conmar brass zipper pull

Raul

One of the Regulars
I just bought a nice 1950s jacket that has Conmar brass zippers but one of the pocket zippers is missing its pull (chain with diamond). Anyone has a spare one or know where I can find it? Thanks

FnEsTJ2.jpg
FcvGWvW.jpg

Raul

One of the Regulars
In the meantime I found this one, I don't know if it fits because I don't have the jacket in my hands to measure it now, but the seller charges an outrageous $25 for shipping to Italy (for an item that I think could be shipped with $2-3 in a simple letter envelope) that added to the $17.50 for the zipper make it a bit expensive for a zipper pull...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-ZIPPER-P...131217?hash=item4b629ef2d1:g:0vcAAOSwC1hchbKS

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
That post cost could be the ebay global shipping conundrum. I have seen that before now.

I was looking for zipper pullers to suit a 1960's English made "Highwayman" style and found the same thing, expensive post for the size of the posted object.

Eventually I found "Antique brass" zipper pullers in the US and the seller posted them to western Australia in a USPS standard airmail in a letter sized envelope. was under $5 USD.

Turned out like "original" and jacket since sold. It was a bit "loose" on me. Sold it to a "fatter" than me local biker haha...

Just keep ebay looking mate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cofan