Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mixmasters

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes Indeed....

C337Shoot-Rustenburg-143_resize.jpg

The Cessna 377 "Mixmaster"! What a machine it was!! lol

Geesie

Practically Family
I will soon be searching for a vintage Mixmaster. It's too bad they got Singered - an iconic, quality American brand that went to cheap foreign labor and plastic parts, sacrificing all quality and desirability.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Last month I bought a Model 7, on a bit of an impulse. Over Thanksgiving, my mother was lamenting the loss of my grandmother's vintage mixer, and seeing as I've never owned a 'real' one, figured this opportunity was a sign for me to snap it up while I could.
I don't yet know what to do with all the attachments, but with online tutorials and such, I reckon I can figure it out.

NJIndy

New in Town
Saw an old MixMaster at a secondhand shop about 6 months back for dirt cheap. Even had the old blender attachment...
NJIndy

Professor

A-List Customer
Refurbishing

I should ask, does anyone know of someone within the Los Angeles/Southern California area who works on these? I saw someone years ago at a home tour in Upland, but heaven help me, I don't remember their name! As you can probably guess, mine could use a renewal treatment after seventy-four years of use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats