Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern A-2 suppliers

rchill

New in Town
I have an absolutely gorgeous Eastman Rough Wear 1401 P that has aged over the last 12 years to museum like originality. It would be very hard to tell from a nearly 70 year old A-2 (maybe softer). Lately I have seen pictures of Goodwear A-2's that appear to have even better looking horsehide. Does anyone have an opinion or any experience with Goodwear jackets? Does anyone know where this beautiful veg tanned hosehide comes from?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I have an absolutely gorgeous Eastman Rough Wear 1401 P that has aged over the last 12 years to museum like originality. It would be very hard to tell from a nearly 70 year old A-2 (maybe softer). Lately I have seen pictures of Goodwear A-2's that appear to have even better looking horsehide. Does anyone have an opinion or any experience with Goodwear jackets? Does anyone know where this beautiful veg tanned hosehide comes from?

Ask them. ;)

too much coffee

Practically Family
[Does anyone have an opinion or any experience with Goodwear jackets? Does anyone know where this beautiful veg tanned hosehide comes from?[/QUOTE]

Hi rchill and Welcome to the Forum.

You might do a search and be surprised how much info is on the FL about Goodwear A-2s; also lots of experience and lots of opinions from Forum members.

Regards,
coffee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran