Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern and repro hats

ShoreRoadLady

Practically Family
ScotchWhisky said:
I will post some modeling pictures here as I wear my hats... This one is the Irene Dunne in beautiful silvery grey.

Photo6.jpg

Gorgeous hat! And it looks great with your colouring. :)

ScotchWhisky

Familiar Face
This is BoringSidney's WAC cap - and my favourite hat, hands down! I wear these hats all the time and I think they look good on anyone!

Photo3-1.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many

Neany73

New in Town
texasgirl said:
I found this shop the other day I thought they were really cute:

RetroReproHandmade.etsy.com

I actually just did a millinery course with her in London! She had come over from Italy for the week to be a student on it at London College of Fashion. She's a lovely girl and obviously very talented and creative.

This is an interesting thread to read as off the back of that course I'm planning to start selling hats on etsy that I've made (with vintage inspiration) but I'm worried that the exchange rate from sterling to us dollars is going to mean that getting a fair rate for my hats is going to be made even harder. Hmm, food for thought!

crwritt

One Too Many
I just noticed this one from Land's End.Surprisingly, to me, it comes in more than one size. Of course, I could use a slightly bigger hat than their l/xl. At least its wool felt, I could try stretching it.
393086_AK10_LF_DTT
393086_AK10_LF_PRH

Oh! Everything in their catalog is 25% through tuesday Sept 7.

TexasTawny001

New in Town
Matt Deckard said:
Check out these modern hats... very retro in many cases and I'm sure they can do custom if you like.

What do you think?

http://www.louisegreen.com/

These hats are absolutely stunning!! I esspecially love this one!! But it's well out of my budget! Though I have been given a special allowance to get a 'fancy hat' for my upcoming wedding parties!

I love love love hats! I sooooo wish they'd make a comeback into mainstream fashion! In my opinion nothing ties an outfit together like a lovely hat and nice gloves! No Sunday outfit should be without!! Unfortunately my budget frequently disagrees!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot