Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Momotaro Sashiko pants size 31 fits a size 30 Narrow Tappered

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Too tight for me so I purchased a 32 to replace these 31's. These, in my opinion, will fit a man who wears a size 30 waist normally. They are a slim fit.

ASKING $220 usd shipped

Gorgeous, soft, and durable Sashiko! I am in love with this material. I also purchased a pair in Indigo and a jacket in Indigo.

Purchased directly from the website:
https://www.okayamadenim.com/produc...o-pants-narrow-tapered?variant=44751323562280

Details:

ODMJ025
  • Japanese Sumi-dyed Sashiko fabric
  • 100% Cotton
  • One Wash fabric
  • Garment dyed fabric
  • Momotaro rayon tag sewn into waistband
  • Narrow Tapered (0105SP) Silhouette
  • Momotaro embossed black metal button opening
  • Sumi garment dyed Momotaro jacquard Peach Logo pocket bags
  • Two black Painted "Battle Stripes" on back pocket representing Japan
  • Custom Indigo Vat dyed OD+MJ Tochigi Cowhide leather waistband patch
  • Copper Male Rivets
  • Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
Layering tradition, textile & tactical construction, our latest collaboration with the Okayama Heavyweights comes in the form of a unique Sumi Ink (墨) dyed Sashiko fabric developed by Momotaro. Taking Sashiko to the next level, Momotaro fuses the deepest roots of Japanese culture with wearable fashion. Entirely constructed & garment dyed in Japan, this Sashi-ori fabric started out as a natural color, and has been garment dyed to achieve the deep black color it retains.
Traditionally, Sumi is produced from a combination of pinewood soot, animal glue and perfume. A common misconception is that the final product is a liquid, when in fact the ink is only the result of rubbing a solid ink 'stick' against an inkstone with water. Thus, the original production of ink sticks requires a painstaking process of thoroughly mixing the raw ingredients before kneading and shaping them in wooden molds. The aging process can take from a few months to several years.
Getting right into the details, we opted to have the Momotaro Kamon (Crest) Jacquard pocket bags garment dyed in Sumi to complete the stealthy black hue of the fabric face. Another element we borrowed from our previous Sashiko collaboration with the Peach Boys are the custom OD+MJ Tochigi Cowhide Leather patches, vat dyed in Indigo to give them an incredibly deep hue of indigo from the get-go. These are bound to bring a patina party to your pants! Not forgetting about the iconic Momotaro "Going to Battle" stripes, these have also undergone the blackout treatment with a slight bit of luster added to the mix to give some color pop to the Sashiko weave.
Learn more about these pants on the blog.

These are a size 31. See details below.

Size - InchesWaistFront RiseBack RiseUpper ThighKneeLeg OpeningInseam

sweetfights

Photo's

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    423 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail (36).jpg
    thumbnail (36).jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 46
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 47

sweetfights

Price drop $200 shipped. Amazing Sashiko material. I now own a size 32 and a 32 in blue. Comfortable and gorgeous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner