Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Monarch Horsehide 42

KBlake

One Too Many
This is in perfect condition and I’m really sad that the sleeves are too short for me. $450 shipped in CONUS via Zelle or Venmo.
IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6239.jpeg
IMG_6231.jpeg
IMG_6240.jpeg
IMG_6242.jpeg

IMG_6244.jpeg
IMG_6245.jpeg
IMG_6246.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Honestly I think you should keep it, if you’re selling because of the sleeves. While short, I’d say they don’t look weirdly short. I have long arms like you. Finding vintage jackets with the perfect sleeve length is almost impossible. For myself, I’ve learned to live with slightly short sleeve.

KBlake

One Too Many
Honestly I think you should keep it, if you’re selling because of the sleeves. While short, I’d say they don’t look weirdly short. I have long arms like you. Finding vintage jackets with the perfect sleeve length is almost impossible. For myself, I’ve learned to live with slightly short sleeve.
I keep going back and forth about it.

Khilij

One of the Regulars
I agree with Torfjord. The sleeves, while a touch short, don't really look out of place in my opinion. It's a wonderful jacket. Enjoy it.

KBlake

One Too Many

I agree with Torfjord. The sleeves, while a touch short, don't really look out of place in my opinion. It's a wonderful jacket. Enjoy it.

You two have convinced me. I can't part with this one :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo