Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montague Burton CC41 Suit 36

Micawber

A-List Customer
Actually stopping doing other things at the same time and engaging brain about it, what with clothing off ration in early '49 that is a heavy RRP.

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Price

Yes - and don't forget the Purchase Tax. I wonder of that is included in the 195/-?

While we are reminiscing about old money, and as we have placed this suit firmly in the 1940s, let's add a few farthings to the price for old times sake.

Nine pounds, fifteen shillings and sixpence three farthings. There. Doesn't that sound good?

Alan

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Baron Kurtz said:
Jacket and waistcoat are about 2" too big through the chest and the troos are 2" big in the waist. (i know how to take photos to make it look better.) And i've given up trying to think i like the look of 4x1 DBs on me.

bk

p.s. Paddy, you just wait for BKs goody-bag . . .

What's wrong with you wearing a 4x1?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Revised statement..!

PADDY said:
...are these cracking suits always too small for me?[huh] You want to know something else Mr B-K..? That suit looks good on you from the photos, really good. But you know better than anyone how well a good fitting suit feels 'on you.'
Gents, start the queue for this gem!!:eusa_clap

WHAM-BAM!! Got one!! and worth waiting for!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL