Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most outrageous hats

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
Anyway, my most outrageous hat in my current inventory is my fez.

On you, the fez works.

My rabbit-fur ushanka...

798316_4873241945419_788132249_o.jpg

Hm, that was back 40lbs ago...

Actually, I rarely get bad comments on it. I mostly get a favorable response. Going to order a long Russian wool coat to go with it.

Tom

Purplesage

One Too Many
Borsalino Grano

Not sure if this qualifies for this thread but this particular Borsalino is not for the faint of heart. Probably the most unique Borsalino I own. It's in pristine condition with the exception of the sweatband. Thinking about selling it if anyone is interested. Not sure of the age but I'm guessing circa 40s or older.

photo5-25_zps7b44370e.jpg

photo5_zpsb9dfb3bf.jpg

photo3-53_zps92e1c340.jpg

photo3-39_zpsc2bc0492.jpg

photo1-29_zps9db5cbeb.jpg

photo1-30_zps7a69b3e2.jpg

Purplesage

One Too Many
Joao - I have too many hats and just haven't gotten around to replacing the sweatband. The original band, which you can see parts of still attached to the hat, was a light tan and was completely petrified when I bought the hat. Rather then go to the trouble of replacing the sweatband I just decided to sell it. It's such a unique hat that it won't bother me if it doesn't sell. If I don't sell it I will eventually replace the leather sweatband when the opportunity permits. Right now it would make my wife happy if I sold as many of my hats as possible rather then restore them. I'm just having a problem deciding which ones I want to keep. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like vintage hats particularly a large number of such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy