Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mott & Bow jeans advertised on RFL between treads

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am looking to buy some jeans and notice the Mott & Bow ad on TFL. I am hard on jeans, many times having to wash them daily between running an active dog and maintaining a ranch. M&B uses 8 different fabrics that come in various colors. They indicate 3 different fits so I assume they use the same pattern over the line of fabrics.
Has anyone who tried M&B willing to give a review? I am most interested in Oliver the least expensive and heavier more classic fabric in a straight fit. For the past 6 years, I have been wearing classic fit LL Bean jeans lined in the colder months .

Aloysius

Bit of an aside: but the ads I get here are a bit funny. The main full screen one has been for a prescription medication, for months. Now it’s about 50/50 with an ad for marijuana?!?!

El Marro

I checked out their website and nothing about those jeans makes me think that they are built to stand up to hard use. At twice the price of the LL Bean jeans I don’t think they look like a good buy.
If you are looking for something different, then check out Brave Star:

https://bravestarselvage.com/collections/the-true-straight-selvage-collection

They offer jeans for the same price as M&B but they are made here in California and I can vouch for their quality.

Damon141

Practically Family
Obviously you are going to pay near full price for some of the small selvedge brands but These are the kind of companies that have sales that slash prices in half so I wouldn't pay retail. Even Levi's had crazy sales on their website during thanksgiving/ Black Friday time.
1EC3E801-0D71-419E-BE78-60B6FA245618.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot