Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Freedom sale

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the info. First Aero, then Himel and now MF....I‘m tempted but I resist!

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
These sales are spreading as fast as the virus. I suspect much deeper cuts forthcoming from all retailers.
I originally wanted to write the same...first Aero, then Himel, now Mr. Freedom, then? Let's hope it's not gonna be as serious as expected....on the other hand it's already serious....let's hope the best!

I hate to be a doomsday naysayer but I suspect prices are going to tumble on everything, stock items or otherwise, as this virus starts to pick off people’s livelihood and abilities to have disposable income. Myself very much included. With all the uncertainty around, a new jacket makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. At least for me.

Last edited:

Mich486

One Too Many
At the moment I would’t want my income to depend on selling really expensive workwear. Sad but in times like these all non essential businesses are under stress and those with limited liquidity simply won’t make it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ