Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MW Windward 40-42

KBlake

One Too Many
Pristine condition, amazing leather and great fit. I need to thin the herd. $300 shipped in CONUS via Zelle or PPFF.
IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6057.jpeg
IMG_6059.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6063.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I owned this exact Windward. I can attest to the high quality of the jacket. Actually the pictures tell the story. I'm not fond of certain makers 50s steerhide, not the case here. Now I know why.

I just identified these jackets in the What are you wearing thread. I posted pictures of mine. These jackets are such high quality because they were made for Wards by California Sportswear Co.

This jacket is equal to or better than most jackets made today.

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Because I have two other Windwards, and three's a crowd, I am offering this one up for sale. Everything is as above.

A great jacket in top steerhide, made by California Sportswear Co for Wards.

Price is $300 plus shipping at cost, payment by Paypal F&F.

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
I'll be away for two weeks from Friday, so can send this out on Weds or Thurs this week, otherwise the listing will have to be paused.

Priced at $330 shipped, it's a great buy. If someone wants it over the next couple of days let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn