Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Aero August and J106 jacket

Damar Hutagalung

New in Town
Bandung (city that i stay)is surrounded by mountain..The climate in Bandung is influenced by the damp and cool mountain climate, with an average temperature of 23.5 °C, average rainfall is 200.4 mm and average number of rainy days is 21.3 days per month. Bandung has always been known for its cool climate. In the past, the average temperature in Bandung was even lower, with cool weather even in the afternoons.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Since you live in Bandung by chance you know if there is any possibility to get horse hide from local tanneries? I hear the area around there probably is the center of Indonesian leather industries... :)
I live in Malang East Java which is equally cool in temperature, but here all we have locally are cow, goat, and sheep.

Damar Hutagalung

New in Town
Aero J106 works great here!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1467871058634.jpg
    FB_IMG_1467871058634.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 609

Damar Hutagalung

New in Town
Since you live in Bandung by chance you know if there is any possibility to get horse hide from local tanneries? I hear the area around there probably is the center of Indonesian leather industries... :)
I live in Malang East Java which is equally cool in temperature, but here all we have locally are cow, goat, and sheep.

About 30 minutes from my home there's a big Stable...and i heard they sell horse hide but no one buy it

Edward

Bartender
Two very nice jackets indeed. The J106 is a particular fasvourite of mine (I plan eventually to get one for myself). It's interesting to finally see an August in the wild: it puts me in mind of a simplified take on the Aero Sunburst model. That battered hide looks especially good on it.

Damar Hutagalung

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael