Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Art Fawcett Custom #3

undertaker

Practically Family
I got this one in the mail yesterday from Art.
BlueSmoke001.jpg

BlueSmoke002.jpg

Specs: 5 3/4 Crown
2 3/4 Brim
Color - Blue Smoke
Ribbon - Slate Blue (wider than my others)

All of that equals one swell looking hat. The first two are great, but this one is really wonderful. I chose the center dent with the taller crown and wider ribbon because it was very different from my others. To begin with I wasn't sure that I would like it, but I have worn it all day today and recieved so many compliments. I have a couple of vintage Stetson St. Regis homburgs and my wife sayes the brims look "funny" on me. This one looks alot like a homburg but with a regular brim and she even likes it so I must have a winner here. Thank you Art for your wonderful work again!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I am already thinking about #4;) . Please let me know what you all think.

Regards,
J.S.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This hat looks much better than a St.Regis. I love that crown!! You look fantastic J.S. It looks like you could put a serious reverse taper in that crown.

ideaguy

One Too Many
very elegant, distinguished, understated; simplicity showing a master's hand-
you are amassing a fine collection of Fawcett customs!! Love to see them all together-would be quite a treat!

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
J.S.

if you are already tired of one of the "old" ones...go away and send it to me...I'll manage to wear it some how...

that suit and hats are an outstanding statement....

it doesn't matter if you're out standing at a funeral or a pulpit or out standing on the corner of a street....that suit/hat makes a statement...a very good one !!!

mark the shoeshine boy

farmerbaker

New in Town
Very sharp! High crowns are fun to work with and make a statement. The wide ribbon looks good, especially on a high crown. Congrats!

Razzman

One Too Many
The words elegant, classy, dignified, luxurious come to mind. We should call you Duke, as your stunning attire lends itself towards nobility. Quite dapper, very gentleman like. Congratulations :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Manny Tavares

Familiar Face
The hat fits your bone structure and facial features quite well. Excellent choice of colors and style. Exactly what we mean when we say a hat "matches" a suit.:eusa_clap

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
That hat really suits you well. Better than a regular homburg would, I think. And that Blue Smoke is a beautiful color. My #3 is also that color. You have wonderful taste, my friend... and a master hatter! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav