Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Band of Brothers RMNZ Dubow

greyhound68

A-List Customer
I had the master Jerome paint my Band of Brothers RMNZ Dubow and as usual he did an outstanding job. I really like the result.
geronimoage21.jpg

geronimoage1.jpg

gharrisgeronimowage1.jpg

Rufus

Practically Family
He is indeed the Master! what a cracking paint job!

Is it enamel paint? I'm guessing it'll gently crack in time, which in itself wll add character!

Great job you two!

:) Rufus

cheaterome

One of the Regulars
BoB Dubow

George that jacket is fantastic regardless, I really enjoy painting all the different jackets from different MFRS.

The grain and hide on that jacket is superb and best of all it's a fantastic copy of a Dubow.

Rufus Mr Artist you should talk... Your work is fantastic as well,,that is if you are the same Rufus from VLJ.

The paints are as pretty much always Createx acrylics for airbrush (much to the delight of Mr. Bellytank) specifically designed for textile usage and work great... blend-able like acrylics and can be thinned out and used like watercolors. always bendable and flex-able and wear like iron.

Using the wash technique to create a used or vintage type of look when applied as such.

Thanks again George... my pleasure,

Jerome

Rufus

Practically Family
Thanks Jerome..

Yup.. it's the same..errr..me.. (Rufus..)

Great painting... i can't do a straight line or circle to save myself..!

:) Rufus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner