Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Cheyenne

Dav

One Too Many
Someone asked me for some up to date pictures of the coat, so here's a few. It doesn't get worn much these days, still a great coat though that I'm more than happy to keep in the wardrobe.

DSC_0670%202.jpg~original
[/URL]

Dav

One Too Many
Thanks Eric, you're right they don't get much love round these here parts, in fact I can't remember the last time I saw a Cheyenne posted!

Last edited:

wdw

One Too Many
I just find the longer jackets more practical. I get more use out of my Stockmans than the shorter ones simply because they're better for bad weather and I can get away with them at work.

@Dav, I can't see the upper pockets on that. Do you have them? If not, isn't it more of a Stockman without pocket flaps?

Dav

One Too Many
No upper pockets, so I suppose it is more like a Stockman then, think the Cheyenne is bit less fitted but not sure as I've never tried a Stockman on.

Reactions: wdw

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I also like those longer patterns, although my Teamster is probably the longest that would be practical in my location. I specifically like the look of that Cheyenne. Great F/U pictures and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dav

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Someone asked me for some up to date pictures of the coat, so here's a few. It doesn't get worn much these days, still a great coat though that I'm more than happy to keep in the wardrobe.

DSC_0670%202.jpg~original
[/URL]

Great pictures of a fine jacket.....I have a Mulligan en-route which I think is similar in style

Reactions: Dav

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Great pictures of a fine jacket.....I have a Mulligan en-route which I think is similar in style
I also have a Mulligan and Maxwell. Both are based on the same pattern and are shorter, similar to the 1930's HB pattern. Because of the dip in the front of that style, one would not want a back length at all below the top of the back pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana