Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My deam hat Stetson 100 w/case!!

Oh man! You are a lucky man. Those dang things go for much more than that if they are left to go the full auction time.
That is a dream come true. Now find one in my size. ;)
It looks like it was never worn either! The case is in very good condition and it still has the plastic insert. Wow is all I can say. Congratulations. Send photos with that bad boy on you. :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

Sergei

Gone Home
You lucky Dog!!! You know I have been in the hunt too. I nailed a Stetson 100x in the box last November. The box was excellent. The hat had a great liner, sweatband. However, it had a 1/4" tear in the crown where it is creased for the "Open Road" look. I still kept it for the box. So I am still looking for a pristine 100x.

Roger, your quest is over...
-Sergei

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Wow!!

What a score. Congratulations. The hat, or the case, by itself, would be valuable; together they are divine.

We assume we are going to see photos of this beauty on your head (the hat, not the case).

karol

Victor

One of the Regulars
That is a beauty! You gonna keep it unbashed or give the personalized touch and wear it? I think I have a clue which :cool2:

CasaBlancaChuck

Familiar Face
Congrats on Your New 100X

I'm looking for one just like it. What kind of a bash are you considering? I keep wondering what I'm going to put in mine when I get one. Not too Western. Let me know what you're considering, and don't forget the pics when you're done.
Best wishes from another 100X Lover!! :cheers1:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Victor said:
That is a beauty! You gonna keep it unbashed or give the personalized touch and wear it? I think I have a clue which :cool2:

No i'll block it and wear it or i'll send it to Art to block. I'll post pictures after its blocked. :cool:

Fedora

Vendor
What a great find!!! I have a book, by Henderson, that states that is one of the finest hats ever made, anywhere, anytime. I am in the market for one too, but never see any in the darker colors. You got a bargain. The hat is worth more than you paid, plus you got that fine case too. I am filled with hat envy. Thanks for sending me the link before you bought it Roger. I am glad you got it as I know you appreciate the finest felt. Those hats never saw the front shop, but were handcrafted by the old, experienced hatmakers of the time. I may have to come and see you, so I can see that hat. :cheers1: Fedora

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I did a search on Stetson 100 and came up with this.

1214-32: STETSON "100" HAT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The finest grade of beaver Stetson hat available. In its original customized Samsonite carrying case. Near new condition. Tan color, size 7-1/8. L.B.J. or Harry Truman style. ................... $1,250.00

I paid $380.00 :cool: :cool2: :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo