Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My ELC B-10

Chris217

New in Town
Here's my ELC B-10 after 2 years of wear and 1 trip to the dry cleaners.
JaciesBirthday022.jpg

JaciesBirthday021.jpg

JaciesBirthday024.jpg

Doug C

Practically Family
Looks cool chris, I plan on getting a B-10 this year at some point. It's funny but with the B-10 I'd rather have a repro than an originals because I feel they look soo much better.

Doug C

kinabalu222

New in Town
I like how the Airforce stencil faded with the dry cleaning...makes it look like a battle worn original. HPA literature says it will completely go away with each dry cleaning and will need to be re-applied, glad to see it actually just fades. I recently bought a Buzz Ricksons N3 parka that has the stencil, now I know what it will look like after dry cleaning.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I have one of the first batch of the original series by Eastman. It has been soaking wet more times than I can count and washed ('as for woollens') a handful of times. The stencil is still there. The only thing I would say is that the lining and the outer shrink at different rates.

Steve Canyon

New in Town
H.Johnson said:
The only thing I would say is that the lining and the outer shrink at different rates.
How... that's bad news for such an expensive jacket!:eek:

How is this B-10 during rainy weather and or when it snows? Any resistance, or an umbrella should be stand-by?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto