Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My extravaganza

dannyk

One Too Many
This past week I went a bit crazy. I had cabin fever from working at home for the past 3 months. It’s also my bday today. Here’s my lot.
I picked up these two iron heart shirts and cap from @Bfd70. Had a chance to try them on finally and they fit exceptionally well. So thanks.
@Jin431 got my awesome Cal that I only wish fit me as well as it fits him. Fix those sleeves and it’s perfect. It just so happened I needed a winter coat and he had this Spiewak N3B Parka up. So I grabbed that as well as this black Tellason he had. Both fit me exceptionally well. Great trade. Will definitely be doing more with you.
This Mid Western Sports Togs Deerskin is fantastic. It only cost 50 bucks and look at this fit, this collar, and the liner. For 50 are you kidding me? My fiancé even said hey you look like a 70s exploitation film star.
I picked up a black Thurlow deerskin as well but that’s already been moved on. It was a “unisex jacket” and it looked better on my fiancé than me. Lastly I have a suede trucker on order from 5 Star as well as a bid on a suede Sherpa trucker.

2F7EA90E-B7AA-4453-AF5D-81A2A017483B.jpeg
CC9EEF84-B8FD-4952-9C0D-98A332F5ADCD.jpeg
BBEC1AE7-F2BD-47FE-8EA9-B56EC6CDFC53.jpeg
378F8B2F-C4A1-43BD-B7EA-4F975B700675.jpeg
40DF8147-A5B3-46B2-8CEC-89D5C06A9600.jpeg
EAD7A096-7B85-4C73-8479-1C6DE7AF0B90.jpeg
A2CFD0BF-840A-44C6-A8E3-28399E68D2D8.jpeg
ADD2C16A-CCB4-4FE5-AF18-879CAC30A226.jpeg

Last edited:

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
This past week I went a bit crazy. I had cabin fever from working at home for the past 3 months. It’s also my bday today. Here’s my lot.
I picked up these two iron heart shirts and cap from @Bfd70. Had a chance to try them on finally and they fit exceptionally well. So thanks.
@Jin431 got my awesome Cal that I only wish fit me as well as it fits him. Fix those sleeves and it’s perfect. It just so happened I needed a winter coat and he had this Spiewak N3B Parka up. So I grabbed that as well as this black Tellason he had. Born fit me exceptionally well. Great trade. Will definitely be doing more with you.
This Mid Western Sports Togs Deerskin is fantastic. It only cost 50 bucks and look at this fit, this collar, and the liner. For 50 are you kidding me? My fiancé even said hey you look like a 70s exploitation film star.
I picked up a black Thurlow deerskin as well but that’s already been moved on. It was a “unisex jacket” and it looked better on my fiancé than me. Lastly I have a suede trucker on order from 5 Star as well as a bid on a suede Sherpa trucker.

View attachment 316110 View attachment 316109 View attachment 316106 View attachment 316108 View attachment 316107 View attachment 316104 View attachment 316103 View attachment 316105

Happy birthday man! Hope you had a great one!

Great score on the those shirts and cap, they look great.
The Cal will be well taken care of, i will have the sleeves sorted soon enough.
That parka will finally be worn and I hope it keeps you warm for the next snow storm. Good thing the tellason went to you, it looks so much better on you. Perfect length and sleeves.

The deerskin is a "bold" choice my friend, that 70s line got me good hahaha Golden!

But man don't we all need an outlet to just let it out, this pandemic is really taking a toll. "Take care of ya mentals" everyone.

Cheers!

dannyk

One Too Many
5253D51D-8281-4158-81E2-C50E4FFE9011.gif
Happy birthday man! Hope you had a great one!

Great score on the those shirts and cap, they look great.
The Cal will be well taken care of, i will have the sleeves sorted soon enough.
That parka will finally be worn and I hope it keeps you warm for the next snow storm. Good thing the tellason went to you, it looks so much better on you. Perfect length and sleeves.

The deerskin is a "bold" choice my friend, that 70s line got me good hahaha Golden!

But man don't we all need an outlet to just let it out, this pandemic is really taking a toll. "Take care of ya mentals" everyone.

Cheers!

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
@Jin431 got my awesome Cal that I only wish fit me as well as it fits him. Fix those sleeves and it’s perfect. It just so happened I needed a winter coat and he had this Spiewak N3B Parka up. So I grabbed that as well as this black Tellason he had. Both fit me exceptionally well. Great trade. Will definitely be doing more with you.

View attachment 316110 View attachment 316109 View attachment 316106 View attachment 316108 View attachment 316107 View attachment 316104 View attachment 316103 View attachment 316105

Happy Birthday and congrats on these great additions! That deerskin is bitchin', especially for $50.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Happy birthday buddy! All of those are really nice but the deerskin steals the show! Man I love when a cheap vintage find turns out to be perfect. It’s beautiful!

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab

Happy Birthday @dannyk !! Perfect birthday gifts! Great finds and I‘m glad that you like your new shirts, jacket und coat and that they fit you so well..looking very good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB