Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My fedora is in the NY Times!

Viseguy

New in Town
There's a picture of my fedora in this NY Times blog post. Since I'm sure you're curious, I'll tell you I bought it in 2000 at Hat Corner in Lower Manhattan, and had it reblocked there a couple of years ago. Sadly, this landmark store, which moved a few years ago, has disappeared.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Very cool, Viseguy! Congratulations. That opening bit made me want to put aside my latest Ed McBain and keep reading your story!
:eusa_clap

Viseguy

New in Town
Thanks, all! What's really cool is that Bill Pronzini posted a comment. He's the writer I cited as an inspiration for my effort. If you told me 20 years ago, when I read a bunch of his Nameless Detective novels, that one day I'd be communicating with him via the NY Times, I'd have said you were crazy. It's an amazing age we live in.

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, all! What's really cool is that Bill Pronzini posted a comment. He's the writer I cited as an inspiration for my effort. If you told me 20 years ago, when I read a bunch of his Nameless Detective novels, that one day I'd be communicating with him via the NY Times, I'd have said you were crazy. It's an amazing age we live in.

I've never read Bronzoni. Are his Nameless Detective novels set in the time they were written?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails