Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first Aero order (Highwayman)

smoz

One of the Regulars
It has just had a first outing, a quick trip to the supermarket and back, I am going to take every opportunity to wear it before the weather in London gets too warm to wear leather.

Too Much Coffee:
Cheers for the compliment, the fit is great, I will try and get some fit pics up in the next few days.

nicholasb:
I went for an inner storm flap as I may wear it with a thin sweater in the winter, I thought that the flap will protect the wool of my sweaters from the zip.

I forgot to attach this picture of the Harris Tweed logo

IMG_1618.JPG

Edward

Bartender
Superb looking jacket. We must arrange another London FL get-together (probably best into the Autumn now) where we can all wear our leathers... I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the tweed. I like the look of it as a lining, but what concerns me is that I typically prefer a short leather jacket to be cut for no more than a shirt below it; I fear greatly limiting the use of a jacket that would be too warm that way for much of the year yet not warm enough much of the rest of the time.

Wow, very nice. Thankfully, that lining, as beautiful as it is, is inside. I got dizzy looking at it! :)
Congrats. That's awesome. How long did it take to get?

too much coffee

Practically Family
Superb looking jacket. We must arrange another London FL get-together (probably best into the Autumn now) where we can all wear our leathers... I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the tweed. I like the look of it as a lining, but what concerns me is that I typically prefer a short leather jacket to be cut for no more than a shirt below it; I fear greatly limiting the use of a jacket that would be too warm that way for much of the year yet not warm enough much of the rest of the time.

Edward;
Please let us Yanks know if your London FL get together will come to fruition. Love to pop over there for a couple of Brown and Milds, tell some lies and meet you guys. Thanks!

Regards, coffee

smoz

One of the Regulars
Wow, very nice. Thankfully, that lining, as beautiful as it is, is inside. I got dizzy looking at it! :)
Congrats. That's awesome. How long did it take to get?

I placed my order on the 24th of January and the jacket was delivered yesterday, so four months to the day.

smoz

One of the Regulars
I am surprised how quickly this is breaking in, I imagine that this is because I went for the vintage FQHH. Here are a few pictures after about two weeks wear, some with flash, most without, sorry no fit pics yet, will have to wait until I can persuade Mrs Smoz to take a few ...

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

Dav

One Too Many
Looking good smoz, I was surprised at how quickly mine seemed to soften compared to what others experianced. I think it was the hot weather that helped.
It arrived June last year and is normal FQHH.

zaman fu

Familiar Face
Smoz,
That is one amazing jacket. The color is beautiful. I want one too. FYI, my halfbelt is in vintage brown and it too is breaking in very quickly.
ZF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt