Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first vintage hat

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
I just won this hat on e-bay:
Vintage 1940s STETSON Royal De Luxe Fedora Hat - 7 3/8

Circa 1940's, this beautiful vintage hat by John B. Stetson is the Royal DeLuxe St. Regis style. It is in great condition and features a high crown, grosgrain ribbon band, rolled brim and satin lining. There is foxing & a couple of small tears to the satin and the grosgrain ribbon has a crease that could easily be steamed out, otherwise in excellent condition and sure to please. Its classic styling and premium quality makes Stetson, "THE" hat to own and wear. Please contact us with any inquiries.

* Tag size: 3/8 (I'm guessing 7 3/8"?)
* Inside circumference: 22 3/4"
* Crown: 5"
* Grosgrain Band: 1.75"
* Rolled Brim: 2"
* Brand: John B. Stetson
* Style: Royal DeLuxe St. Regis
* Color: Black
* Condition: very good/excellent
I blame you people for this, I was happy with new hats until I joined this forum:p

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
I also am looking forward to pics of the hat. As soon as I receive it, I'll take pics for posting, and then it'll be down to the "Greeley Hat Works" for repairs. They are only about fifty miles north of where I live and have heard good things about them here at the FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred