Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My (meager) Hat Collection

Hap

New in Town
It's a Stetson Revenger and it used to look like the one pictured below, but mine is a different color. The picture is of one that is for sale on ebay.

3006584770_8fee2b122a.jpg

And I'm almost too embarrassed to post this pic here, but here goes. That's me back in 1990 sporting my practically brand new Stetson Revenger as part of my Halloween Costume.

3005786193_5a5d486dec.jpg

Wow, I was 20 years old in that photo - I look like a kid.

You can really see how I reshaped the hat to suit my own style.

3000374110_5858b09dd4.jpg

I think the hat has aged better than I have.

rrog

A-List Customer
You've done good work on the hat. It looks good. And the one where you're drawing down on somebody... well that looks like some kind of frat photo!

(don't worry; we all have frat photos in our closets too)

Rick

Hap

New in Town
rrog - thanks for the compliment on the hat, I like it much better now than I did back then. But I sort of knew back then that I had a diamond in the rough.

The photo of me in the "cowboy" get-up was taken by a friend while at a Halloween party many years ago. I think I was going for that Fist Full of Dollars look. No, it's not a frat photo. I was never in a fraternity- just wasn't my cup of tea, but I did go to a few frat parties. Those were wild parties - frat parties today are probably ten times as wild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou