Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

my new 30's halfbelt

Windward

Practically Family
You are a lucky fellow - AERO picked one of their finest vintage brown HH for your jacket - looks very similiar to my Bentley Windward also made of the same vintage HH.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy it.

zaman fu

Familiar Face
Thanks to all for the compliments. The fit is spot on and I should have some photos of me wearing it on the board soon. Hopefully my wife won't be laughing too hard to take good pictures after I tell her it's for thefeforalounge.com.

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I chose the MacGillivray Ancient Hunting Tartan by scrolling through Loch Carron's Reiver tartans one-by-one, a very long process, and saving links to ones I really liked. I had an idea of the color patterns I was hoping to find. From there, it was simply a process of elimination.
ZF

I must say that you are a man of great patience. I tried the same thing, except I used a computer with graphics capabilities an Apple II would scorn. Eventually, I had to stop in order to keep my sanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou