Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Albert Slippers

Chaps

One of the Regulars
I finally got a pair of Albert Slippers last week. They are made in Spain by a company called Magnanni. I purchased them at James Davis here in Memphis. Since I wanted to add something Americana I bought some appliques at a local fabric store and had my shoe guy stitch them on. I love them. This could be the beginning of more slippers.
291.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Chaps - I for one would love to see these slippers of yours, but sadly no image is showing up here at my end. Try 'photobucket' as a host, then select and paste the image code. Look forward to seeing them! Regards, Paddy.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I have started using Dropbox for photo's much easier way to share pictures. Based of a sync folder on your hard drive.
An a public folder in the cloud. You can right click on the picture in your dropbox folder on your hard drive and get the public link to the image then just
use the forum picture icon or use
to post a image to a thread.

Dropbox

[video=youtube_share;bgA9zNPPVg4]http://youtu.be/bgA9zNPPVg4[/video]

Chaps

One of the Regulars
Sorry for no photos. I've tried several times, but just gave up. I will attempt it again using the suggestions you fine folks have given me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy