Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new leather - Real McCoys Rough Out Type 3

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
don't have a clue how to upgrade on it.
5a1.jpg

Not every jacket has an upgraded version out there....this looks like one of them.

Woodyear

Familiar Face
For a year or so Filson made a Filson Levi Trucker Jacket in tan and black tin cloth, although their black model was only listed for a few weeks. I bought their tan model in XL that is not only a slim fit but also has a 27" back length and 27" sleeves. I wish I had jumped on their black model as last time I looked, both models are being sold on eBay in the $400 - $600 range, which is 2-3 times their original price. When Filson discontinued their Filson Levi jacket, they replaced it with one that is not particularly slim fitting and has short sleeves to boot!

BTW @Benj your jacket you just posted looks and appears to fit you to perfection.

Fanch , I've seen the Filson jacket and it looks almost exactly like the version I have, in fact I was a bit confused the first time I saw the tin cloth one because I couldn't immediately visually see that it wasn't just my suede version in more of a taupe color. Here are some pictures of a blogger who has both jackets, they look to me identical besides the fabric and color, and both are glorious. I love this style of jacket.

This one is the suede, slim fit jacket. They're discontinued now but can be had new on eBay for about $400, which is $100 more than they went for new.
IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

Below is the Filson tin cloth version, which looks to be essentially identical. It's interesting to me that the Filson and the Levi's suede are going for roughly the same price on the second hand market
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG

fulcanelli

New in Town
Wow that’s the best version of that jacket I’ve seen. Anywhere online have it in stock? Looks to be sold out

saracen

New in Town
I know this is years old but just came across the pic of the dark brown type 3 in leather. Can you tell me who makes this? thx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ