Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Long Half belt/Ceyenne

gk133

New in Town
Hi,

this is my first post here but i was listing a lot about the Aero Leather jackets.

Ad today there was a huge packet at home.

Spects:
Modified Long Half Belt with a Botton Front
No Zippers at all
Vital brown
Leather Collar
Size 48 but with + 3,5 in lenght
Sleeve Length + 1,1/4
2 inside Pockets with studs
No studs in the Pocket flaps
No brast pockets.

I love the Back from the long Half Belt and the Botton Front of the Cheyenne and i am so happy that Aero make this combination.

Dam is there a how i fit pic into for Dummys??

All the best

gregor

pawineguy

One Too Many
Congratulations on your jacket Gregor! Fit pics are not easy, and range from those who have someone help them and end up with professional looking results using great cameras to others (like me) who use the self timer on their iPhone to get a quick picture then crop it. There are some threads on here with more tips on taking fit pics, but anything will do, we just all want to see this great new jacket. Welcome to the lounge.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Hi,

Dam is there a how i fit pic into for Dummys??

gregor
Here is a quick way...go to www.photobucket.com. Create an account. Upload image(s). Once uploaded look at one of the links to the side that says DIRECT, URL, HTML, ETC. choose "Direct". Click it. It will automatically copy the link. Come back to this forum and "paste" the copied information. Voilá

or you can click this:
TFL pic.jpg

follow the promt from COMPUTER/
I use the BASIC UPLOADER and BROWSE

images must be less than 1 MB

gk133

New in Town
back again and i will trie the first pics:

IMG_3971_zpsewiv9hhk.jpg

IMG_3972_zpspe0mespt.jpg

IMG_3973_zps1zfjz3sm.jpg

IMG_3974_zpslh9qcbgb.jpg

Ok but i have to take a bit more time to make some better pics.

gk133

New in Town
Hm,

after wearing it a few hours inside there are 2 points i am not so happy with.

1. the instep of the Sleeves and the hole sleeve are to tight. I can only wear it with a shirt not with a cardigan or Hoody.

2. the main pocket are to short for my hands.

is there the chance to make this things good fitting?

regards

gregor

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That's surprising as the sleeves don't look abnormally high or small to my eyes. Maybe you work out too much haha.

It's a shame, as the jacket looks gorgeous and I am loving that purple liner.

Just how hard is it to wear with a cardigan? Can you even fit into it?

This doesn't seem to be a slim-fit styled jacket. If you bought from Aero, contact them. Their customer service is very good :)

gk133

New in Town
Im a former swimmer but it is realy hard to come inside.

The normal posebility of movement is with the HFQH tough but now i move like a robot

gk133

New in Town
Mike you are right. I made the messure with Aero with a little bit plus because i had the Plan to wear it in the cooler time with cardigan or Hoody.

The jacket fit superb only the armpit and the sleeves are not compfortable.

I will call Aero at monday and i am sure that We will find the right answer

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking jacket and that liner is really nice...don't think I've seen that one used before but it works well.

Its a shame you aren't happy with it out of the box....one thing to keep in mind is that leather will shape, stretch and mould to your body to a degree, how tight is it?

zebedee

One Too Many
The fit will adjust- I remember being worried by a Highwayman fit when it first arrived. It stretches and gives over time- my Aeros take about a month or two to be fairly comfortable, and about six before they're casual. Give it time, it's a tough hide and can feel unusual early on.

dan_t

Practically Family
I'm digging the button front with that style jacket, kind of a timeless design. It works really well.

I'm also guessing that it's an FQHH leather? If so, could the 'tightness' simply be that it is brand new & needs wearing in to soften?

andywuzc

New in Town
Hi Greg

The 2 pockets are not really useable. As you said it is very hard to stick hands in there but because your jacket is new and stiff, it is even harder to bend your arm and reach inside.
I also own a regular half-belt and a cafe racer. Both jacket front pockets are not so deep and hard to bend my arms to reach in.
I guess they are more decorative purpose.

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
Hi Gregor,
I have a modified stockman, which from the front looks identical to yours! on the pockets does your hand fit comfortably into the handwarmer pockets? I don't think the flapped part of the pocket is intended for hands, more for carrying things, I tend to put a credit card case in those or something which I'm not going to be using very often, but I find the handwarmer pockets very comfortable(my jacket may be longer than yours) I also have long arms my sleeves are 27" (68.5 cm).

D

gk133

New in Town
Gents,

i have to make a correction.
After wearing the Jacket today the "Problem" with the Armpit and tight sleeves are not so dramatic like i think.

so most of you are right:)

the armpit is high but not to high as all.

i can wear the jacket with a layer or cardigan and it is ok also.

i will post some more pics in the next days.

i must say that i am so happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw