Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new print.

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
Wow, LD, I had no idea that the lino was destroyed in the process. I can't imgaine what it must be like to see it slowly disapear and know that it won't ever exist again. I'm not so brave!

You are just amazing. I know we are all gushing, but WOW. I feel cooler just because I know you :) (like guilt by association, can I be cool by association? lol )

mikepara

Practically Family
Nice

Ladyday, I'm married to a textile designer who did the whole gambit of print, blah blah ... I thus know a little of the time and energy these prints consume.

Not my cup of tea but it's great to see your work. Thanks for sharing it with us and I'm gladened by the response in the lounge.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Run #4

runnum4.jpg

Had to wait a week *stupid spring brake* :mad: The color shifts are becoming more subtle. Im loving the action going on in her fur shawl. Two more runs and its done folks.

LD

Rosie

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
runnum4.jpg

Had to wait a week *stupid spring brake* :mad: The color shifts are becoming more subtle. Im loving the action going on in her fur shawl. Two more runs and its done folks.

LD

The coloring on the stole and the color distinction in her face is fantastic! How did you work so small, I would have totally punctured the lino. I've only done like three lino blocks in my life, I'm so impatient. :eek:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Tis done!

FinalRun.jpg

Im pleased with it bunches!!

I did a run of 12, and Im hoping to get an edition of 10 but it may be more like 8 (a few have some discrepancies Im not too pleased with). Thanks all for the words of kindness and encouragement.

Ive already started my next one! :D

23Knots.jpg

I start printing on Thurs. This is gonna be a super small edition of 4 (its this color of paper that I have left from a print that I want to use up :p ). Same size as the other one but with more of a 'money' type feel. I mean you gotta love oceanliners!

LD

Dagwood

Practically Family
Your work is amazing! :eusa_clap

If I only had a quarter of your talent, I would be very happy indeed. Keep up the great work (and let us know when they are available for purchase).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff