Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Pix of Leather and Linen Combo Specs

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'd like to know...

...where to get access to these babies please?

Any weblinks to them so that if any of us want to 'bite' and open our wallets...then we can do in our own time.

Thankyou:)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Access to L&L Specs with Wallet Open

The Marteganis can be ordered thru Ron Rider. The Churchs, Lobbs and Sargents are all available as well thru their websites I believe. The Paul Stuarts were this years offering. Brooks has Brown and Whites for sale on their website.

Hows this?

6183_1.jpg
Orgetorix said:
Nice! Do you have a larger photo of yours? I'm particularly interested in the waist treatment on the sole. It looks unusual.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
Marc, that patent leather and canvas* pairing is inspired !
every time i think i've seen it all, another amazing pair of vintage shoes surprises me.

* are you sure it wasn't linen on those shoes ? those nubs/slubs look rather linen-like.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
herringbonekid said:
Marc, every time i think i've seen it all, another amazing pair of vintage shoes surprises me.

Marc does it again. Japan must be full of the best USA vintage shoes...and then there is the great stuff they make themselves.

Marty M.

Vendor
Now those are kicks.

Marc Chevalier said:
Here's a very early, 1920s pair of patent leather (yes, patent leather!) and linen spectators. I sold these a while back to someone in Japan.

Spoon361.jpg
Spoon416.jpg

Spoon419.jpg

Marc, you are the Chairman of the Board for the Style Council.
Marty

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24