Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Real McCoys A-2

MikeyB17

One of the Regulars
That looks like a beauty-RMNZ make a great jacket, and they are a lot of money these days, especially for you boys in the US. Looks like you got a bargain-Congrats, enjoy!

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
It looks Brand NEW!!!!!!

Never mind that last PM I sent you Fedora! You scored a big win on this gem! I am envious! Top it with a nice brown fedora and you are a whip cracking sob!

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I had that jacket in my ebay watch list just to see how high it would go. The next time I looked at it you had bought it. You are going to love that horsehide. Lets see some pics of you wearing it once you get it. It is absolutely gorgeous.

fedoralover

58panheadfan

One Too Many
RMC A2 House Style

Fits like a 2nd skin... Approve (not only about narrow cut).

IMG_21251_zps561bf260.jpg

58panheadfan

One Too Many
RMC Car Coat

Fits also like a 2nd skin... I had several jackets from mostly leading jacket manufacturer these days, but funny thing is, I only had/have this kind of feeling on Jackets made from Shinki HH.

Has someone same experience...!?

This post isn't designed to open a debate about pros & cons Shinki HH vs. other HH's... (they are a lot around this forum, yet) :confused:

IMG_21241_zps8a47333e.jpg

thor

One Too Many
If anyone visits NYC, there's a new Real McCoys retail store on Greene street in SOHO. It was a good experience to see and feel the jackets "in the flesh".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana